Pangkarra Stone Milled Wholegrain Flour
Pangkarra Foods produce a premium stone milled wholegrain durum flour. This flour is a superior product as it’s made from 100% durum wheat from the family farm. Because the flour has been stone milled, it retains the whole grain—i.e. all three components of the grain– the wheat germ, the endosperm and the bran. This means the essential vitamins and minerals have not been separated and removed in the milling process. Pangkarra Wholegrain Durum Flour contains the carbohydrates, proteins, and soluble and insoluble fibres, just as nature intended. It also has a beautiful, nutty, grainy taste and wholesome texture.
Pangkarra Wholegrain Durum Flour is:
- the only stone milled durum flour available in Australia
- versatile- suitable for making pasta, pizza bases, grissini sticks or speciality breads
- has a beautiful nutty, grainy taste to products
- completely traceable product from paddock to plate
- stored pesticide free on site
- made using environmentally sustainable farming practices including organic fertilisers.
Pangkarra stone milled wholegrain durum flour can be used in place of Italian 00 flour, but offers more flavour, texture and creativeness to a dish. What’s more, the flour is completely traceable, and is 100% Australian, which is the first of its kind.
Pangkarra stone milled wholegrain durum flour can be used for:
- Pizza bases
- Grissini sticks
- Some breads (may want to add a combination of white flour as well)
Store the flour in a cool, dry place.